Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Blogger's Block

I haven't quite gotten into my groove yet. My posts are sparse and uninteresting thus far, and I keep hoping to make them better. Maybe I haven't adjusted to being here quite yet, maybe I am trusting that Cameron will take care of life on the blog-front, maybe I've been here too many times to be inspired by everyday things that we do here anymore? ... Nah! I think it's just a temporary "out-of-order" and I will be back on track soon. In the mean time... I'd like to leave you with the most important rule on the dig site: STAY HYDRATED!!!


DSCF0421

3 comments:

Kat said...

Sing a song by the sea for me, Drea! Maybe that will help you get "back on track"! :)

~ Kat

Beth said...

Does Dr. Schuler still set his timer for water breaks? Maybe you need a day off with chair surfing in the Sea of Galilee for inspiration.
Mom

bsandtana said...

Are you kidding? I think you guys are doing great on your blog. Keep up the good work. . .and stay hydrated! ;-)