Saturday, November 18, 2006

Roots.

I've decided, after much deliberation, that "Don't Forget Your Sunscreen: The Sequel" was just too wordy...This blog has taken on a life of it's own and, in many ways, has seperated itself from it's predecessor (which can be found here: http://virtualdig.org/blogs/cameronheiliger/).
Anyhow, to make a long story short, I have decided to simply call this blog "Don't Forget Your Sunscreen." The literal tone which I adopted in the first blog (which chronicles my month* long adventure as an archaeological volunteer in Israel where sunscreen was supposed to be a necessity**) has now turned into a more metaphorical tone for life in general.

Don't Forget Your Sunscreen - You might get burned.

*The month long trip was shortened to two weeks because of fighting in the north and the explosion of a Katyusha rocket in Tiberias, only a few miles from where we were.
**I confess that I only used Sunscreen the first couple of days.

No comments: