Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Blog-worthy

What a treat! Two posts in one day! I guess I'm back "on" with my blogging... I knew inspiration would come sooner or later.


This afternoon we walked across the road from the kibbutz to a new restaurant - Arny went last year (the first year it was open) and sad we needed dessert. So, Arny, Cameron, Kristina, Rachael and I had an AMAZING dessert experience. Our server brought out a tray of plastic desserts to show us the choices, and we ordered. Cameron and I shared some apple pie and some crazy delicious chocolate mousse/cake thing with frozen creme broule inside... I think we'll be going back. After we started eating, the server came back and said, "You are quiet, that is a good sign, I think?!" He was not wrong!
The pictures in order are:
Our desserts, Cameron looking amazed at what was laid before us, Rachael enjoying hers, and Arny and Kristina enjoying theirs (I love this picture of Arny!)...

DSCF0447

DSCF0448

DSCF0450

DSCF0449


2 comments:

bsandtana said...

Yum!! The desserts look wonderful! I want to eat it right off the blog! It's nice to know that you guys don't spend ALL your time digging. ;-)

Beth said...

Wouldn't have expected to find desserts like that where you are at. I am sure you really enjoyed it after a hard day in the heat.