Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Years Post.

Here's the post I should have posted a couple of weeks ago...let's say around New Years. Every year, around New Years, people develop a list of resolutions, things which they resolve to change about themselves over the coming year; these could be things like, "quit smoking," "exercise more," or "stop yelling at people for no reason at all." Well, I've decided, this year, to take a slightly different approach.
Without further ado, here are 10 things about me that I have decided will probably never change...
1. I procrastinate (case in point, this post which is all about New Years and yet is being written two weeks after the fact.
2. I am, generally, unorganized, but this is not to say that I lose things. Far from it in fact. Everything has its place. That place may not be clean or tidy, but at least I know where it is.
3. I eat lots of junk food. However, I have been eating a lot more fruit this semester.
4. I drink lots of pop, soda...whatever you call it. For two years in a row I gave it up for Lent hoping that after that time I would not drink as much. That was not the case, so I probably won't give it up anymore.
5. I watch a lot of TV. Sometimes its only as background noise...most of the time its somewhat educational (Discovery Channel, History Channel, Jeopardy)
6. I get grumpy when I'm hungry...who doesn't?
7. I get annoyed when I'm tired...again, who doesn't?
8. I have become increasingly addicted to the internet.
9. I am a "cesspool of worthless knowledge." At least that's what my sister calls me since I always win Trivial Pursuit.
10. I can't stand American Idol...but I am a fan of Survivor and the Amazing Race...

There you have it, my admission of guilt.

1 comment:

keed said...

i too get grumpy when am famished