Thursday, February 15, 2007

Death Predictor

I just found out how I am going to die, via The Amazing death Predictor.

Cameron: At age 49 you will go down in a small raft, in your friend's pool, and subsequently drown.

Cameron H.: At age 72 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

Cameron Heiliger: At age 43 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.

Cameron E. Heiliger: At age 62

Cameron Edward Heiliger: At age 51 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

So the law of averages says that I will die at 55 when the software I developed to get me elected to the office of Governor becomes self-aware, drops a statue on me, drowns me in a pool, throws my body into a vat of neutral shoe polish and then eats me. Sounds like a great way to go!

No comments: