Thursday, February 15, 2007

And here's how I will die...

Andrea: At age 62 you will be gunned down in the street by hippies after enacting a bill that grants the WTO even more power.

Andrea: At age 66 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

Andrea: At age 64 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus.

Andrea: At age 31 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

Andrea: At age 33 you will die lonely and alone.


I guess this means that when I am 51 1/2, the terrorist hippies will rig my flying machine after I beat them in the online games and make it so that I never reach my final destination of Venus...where I was going alone. (I don't even get to outlive Cameron...geez!)

No comments: