Sunday, January 25, 2009

(Another) Resurrection

I'm bringing this blog back...again...for the fourth, fifth, sixth? time. It seems that, just when I think I might actually have time to keep up with it, something happens and I lose interest. The last couple of times, I've lost interest incredibly quickly... However, now I have an immensely important reason to finally bring it back. Later this year (sometime in August) Andrea and I will be moving to Turkey. Ankara to be exact. We have committed to be there for two years, and will be teaching English. 


So, let's hope that this new development will be enough to motivate me to keep those (very few) people who read this updated on what is happening...Andrea might even post a few entries, if I can convince her and if she has time between preparing lesson plans!

No comments: