Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thanks Riley (and Debbie)

My birthday was on Monday (April 6). I got a package in the mail today from my sister-in-law. It was, essentially, a birthday party in a box complete with cake, frosting, silly-string, balloons and other party favors...here are my two favorite things from the box...

First, these little "Sticky Wall Walkers" were apparently picked out by my nephew, Riley. Who, by the way, shares my birthday! Happy Fourth Birthday Riley (again)!!

Second, no party is complete without paper "blowouts!!" Thanks to Andrea for helping demonstrate how they work...


Oh, and also, thanks to Andrea for my new Flip Video Mino on which these videos were shot - I have a feeling this thing is going to come in handy when we get to Israel and Turkey...

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I love the wall climbers! But alas! I fear they are already losing their stick... sad days. - Andrea