Friday, March 02, 2007

Five Things I Did Over Break...

...And three things I didn't.

As you should already know, my Spring Break was this week. Yes, I know, it was incredibly early this year. It's been fairly uneventful for me thus far; here are a few things I managed to do...

Number One: I visited the Leinenkugels Brewery in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.


Number Two: Watched a lot of Arrested Development.

Number Three: Made a Snow Angel.


Number Four: Did ALL of my Laundry

Number Five: Took a Trip to the Mall of America

And now, here are just a few, three to be exact, things that I didn't do over break.

Number One: I didn't do nearly as much homework as I should have.

Number Two: I didn't eat my weight in pizza...or hamburger...


Burger Picture Via Say No To Crack

And last, but certainly not least...I most definitely DID NOT take a ride in this elevator...




No comments: